In this era of developing, technologies humankind is looking forward to trying out different applications and enjoy the experience of using the newly released apps, but the device doesn’t have enough memory to install applications due to the unwanted cache and repository files in your device that fills up the storage. So here is an app called Clean Master which allows you to erase the embarrassing memory from your storage. This app is available on both Android and iOS versions and is free to download from the Play store or the App store.
To use the full extent of resources of this real app you have to be rooted and you do have to grant SuperSU permission or SuperUser permission request to make this app fully functional. If you are not rooted, then that’s not a problem, but you will not be able to use all these features of the app which is going to be a big bomber, so it is recommended to root the device before you install the application.
Guide to download and use Clean Master
- Clean Master is a free app available in the Google Play store, and it is also available in the app format from third-party websites.
- It is both available for rooted as well as non-rooted devices. But it is highly recommended for rooted devices.
- Open the app. It will request for SuperSU permission if it is a rooted device else it will straight away go into the options of the Clean Master app.
- If you have downloaded the. apk file, then you can install the app after checking that Install Application from Unknown Sources is put on under the settings menu.
- Go into the app it will show the amount of storage available on the SD card as well as the Phone Memory storage. It will display the number in the percentage format to have a better understanding of the app’s storage.
- It will show the internal and external memory storage. There will be four options under the Clean Master app.
- Junk Files
- Privacy Memory
- Memory Boost
- App Manager
- If you go into junk files menu, it will have two tabs Standard and Advanced. Standard shows you the cache memory files, residual files, and Ads folders. As soon as you go into this menu, it will start scanning all the files in your device and searches for the standard cleaning process by looking at all the junk files, and it will display some data available under each menu.
- If you want to remove and free up all the memory on the device, you can click the button available at the bottom which cleans up all the stash memory in the device and your device will be junk free. You can also select the junk files in person and explain the mind.
- It will display the amount of memory that will be freed after using the Clean Master application.
- If you press clear cache, it will start removing all the files that you have selected to clear, and the process may take some time. And after the cleaning is done it shows a message ‘Complete!’ and it displays the amount of memory released.
- Then click Finish. It will take you to the home screen where you can see your mind cleared.
- Under the Privacy Memory there will be the browsing history, text messages, call logs, Twitter and Google+ data, account details and many non-encrypted data which can also be cleared but after the approval from the user.
- All your Account details from each and every app will be secured under the privacy options of the Clean Master Application.
- You can delete the unwanted Privacy Memory manually, or you can just press clear which cleans up all the memory in your device.
- Memory boost is one of the best option available under Clean Master app where it shows all the junk files and unwanted files and the unused apps.
- In the App Manager you can delete the app in a short period and uninstall the app through this clears all the cache files related to the app as well as it makes the memory occupied. If you click the app info, it shows the version, date, App size and App data. If you just go and click uninstall it will indicate the number of apps that you are going to uninstall, the size occupied by that app that is going to get cleared including the cache memory of that app and the estimated time that will be taken to uninstall the app. If you click ok.
- It will show the message Uninstall Succeeded and show the apps that were uninstalled.
Other apps do the same process of this app but what makes this app stand unique is the way in which the User Interface is designed and the user experience provided by the app.
Review of Clean Master
It is a pretty good app to work on, but the part that it always shows up junk files whenever I turn on to the up is what makes me confusing. And there are a lot of Third-Party plugins installed which shows the message like ‘Malicious sites are attacking’ and some ads that can steal the personal information. If by mistake you hit the ad it will redirect to the Play store and compel you to download an app.
It will try to install their other applications that are available on the app store under that developer. For example, it will try to install CM Browser which is a primary browser when you try to access your personal accounts it makes a copy of your information because it is not encrypted. This app which is available in Apple App store cannot be used fully without jailbreak. Therefore, Clean Master has a bad reputation for privacy concerns. An app that is equally accessible and gives an extra care on the privacy options is 360 security app.